NOTICE: Select safety courses are currently being offered in-person as part of GPRC’s Relaunch Strategy. Online and videoconference courses will be available for registration and will run as scheduled.
You can start self-paced Online courses at any time. To start sooner than a listed course date, contact us here
OFFER: Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
This course is for ages 8-11.
Identify who you want to be and what you want for your life with InnerPower™. With InnerPower™ kids develop their inner compass – their inner guidance system for who they want to be in the world. They develop core values of self-leaders (self-responsibility, integrity, respect, and self-respect) and learn how to say no to peer pressure and yes to themselves.
Kids will learn how to think for themselves, make good decisions, and stand up to peer pressure.
- The power of self-responsibility – how to be “the boss of me”
- Choosing integrity – what you do when no one is looking
- Make your mark with respect – understanding your impact on others
- Make your mark with self-respect – understanding your impact on you
- How to make good decisions – choosing what you want for you
- Standing up to peer pressure – how to say “yes” to you and “no” to peer pressure